On Monday the 8th June Lanzarote officially entered phase 3 of the de-escalation process. What does this mean?
Here is a brief summary of what is now allowed:
– Small businesses/shops can open to 50% capacity.
– Social meetings of groups of up to 20 people.
– Exercise time slots removed.
– Funerals can be held to cater for up to 50 people outdoors and up to 25 people indoors.
– Weddings can be held for up to 150 guests in open air spaces and 75 indoors.
– Museums, Cinemas and theatres can open with up to 50% capacity.
– Movement between different provinces is now allowed.
– Places of worship can open with up to 75% capacity.
– Use of facemasks still remains compulsory.